Supervision, Assessment & Feedback
- Seeks out personal supervision & is responsive to feedback
- Seeks out & participates in personal feedback & assessment processes
- Provides effective supervision by using recognised techniques & skills (availability, orientation, learning opportunities, role modelling, delegation)
- Adapts level of supervision to the learner's competence & confidence
- Provides constructive, timely & specific feedback based on observation of performance
- Escalates performance issues where appropriate
"The following resources have been identified by members of the ACF Teaching and Education Working Party (TEWP) as being potentially useful for Junior Medical Officers and/or medical educators. Neither the TEWP nor CPMEC have authenticated information contained in these resources and will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind to any person caused by use of the information, however caused or suffered. Readers are advised that they are solely responsible for ensuring they contain up to date information and for any consequences of acting on them. Readers are also advised to determine the appropriateness of this information for the Australian healthcare environment and their own jurisdiction"